VBA & Data Specialist
Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 4 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
By showing clear and successful results in industries as wide as Telecommunications, Banking or Retail, our clients trust us to search and select the right person for their projects.
Thus, we are now selecting VBA & DataSpecialist willing to accept new challenges!
Are you the one that would like to:
- Maintaining the automation of marketing materials with VBA (existing technology):
- Automate in VBA all manual processes and materials of the Marketing team;
- Maintenance and support of existing VBA automation routines and macros;
- Able to mentor and guide other team members to ensure effective and efficient automation process implementation.
- Digital transformation of Marketing materials updates – Design the best solution that will allow the update of marketing materials focusing on the accessibility and usability of data from existent or new solutions/databases (plugins, API);
- Create a new products valuation API.
Has knowledge in:
- Degree in IT, computer science;
- VBA Mastering – mainly for application in MS Office tools and Outlook:
- Experience in gathering and analysing requirements and debugging coding errors;
- Knowledge of Excel Add-ins construction;
- Strong Knowledge in .NET programming (VB.net or C#);
- Knowledge of other coding languages would be considered a plus:
- Others: HTML, Python;
- Preferable experience in VBA to Dot Net migration;
- Fluent written and spoken English (C1);
Oh… and by the way, we have:
- Several challenging complex projects;
- Stimulating teams and leaders;
- Worldclass Clients and Partners.