Tech-savvy Cobol Programmer
Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 4 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
Right now, we are looking for an outstanding, very proactive and fearless Cobol Programmer. You have to be equally tech savvy and a soft skills Jedi.
If you think you are the one, check the Requirements below.
- She/he will participate in the maintenance of several technical applications, ensure and give technical support to the team. She/he will also ensure a role of coordination between the team and those of production for transversals subjects;
- This person will be brought to carry on on-call night duties in a rotating plan among the team, and sometimes during the weekend;
- This position requires a great relational quality and accuracy. The autonomy, initiative and proactive team spirit are essential components.
- Follow-up of UAT environments;
- Application Life cycle management;
- Technical support (programming, tools …) to Europe and Asia;
- The follow-up, maintenance and development in applications.
- Mandatory technical knowledge: Mainframe IBM, TSO, CICS, COBOL, JCL, SPUFI, MQ Series;
- Database knowledge: DB2;
- Mandatory languages: Great spoken and written English. French will be very appreciated.