SysAdmin - Release Management Team
Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 4 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
We are now looking for Systems Admin willing to accept new challenges in our Closer team.
- 5 years experience
- Non productive environments migration between Datacentres
- Azure maintenance (Security, Recovery, Organisation)
- Services installation (Webservices in ISS) and troubleshooting
- Install and configure systems
- Operate and maintain IT distributed systems
- Debug multiplatform in several integrated technologies
- Create and implement backup, restore and disaster-recovery plans, security patches
- Interact with different teams as Operation and Engineering
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Love for communication
- Knowledge of Cloud environments (Azure would be great!)
- Knowledge of IP networks
- Knowledge of OS like Windows Server and Linux (CentOS and RedHat)
- Install and troubleshoot WebServers services
- Knowledge of HTML, .Net, Web-Services, WebApi, SOA, XML, REST, JSON, Powershell, bash, etc...
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good English level (written and spoken)
- Degree in Engineering (Computers or Electrotechnical or Telecommunications)