Production Support Analyst
Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 4 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
By showing clear and successful results in industries as wide as Telecommunications, Banking or Retail, our clients trust us to search and select the right person for their projects.
Thus, we are now selecting a Production Support Analyst willing to accept new challenges!
Are you the one?:
- Degree’s in Computer Science or similar areas;
- Ensure day to day quality of service of live applications to end-users such as: resolving incidents, answering users requests, monitoring production environments.
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts; proficiency in one database (SQL, Oracle, Sybase server)
- Previous experience to perform technical analysis and identify analysis;
- Experience of working with applications with many interfaces to other applications;
- Strong autonomy and communication skills;
- Team player and collaborative attitude.
We believe we are the ones too, by:
- Providing a Multidisciplinary Team;
- Having a great work view to Lisbon’s horizon;
- Allowing you to bring your sneakers to work;
- Helping you reach happiness;
- Also having healthy snacks like fruits, but you can also sugar your life with cookies.
Oh… and by the way, we also have:
- Several challenging complex projects;
- Stimulating teams and leaders;
- Worldclass Clients and Partners.