Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 4 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
By showing clear and successful results in industries as wide as Telecommunications, Banking or Retail, our clients trust us to search and select the right person for their projects.
Thus, we are now selecting a MI Analyst willing to accept new challenges!
Are you the one?:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst;
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development and segmentation techniques;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SAS etc);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience with large Oracle/Teradata relational databases.
- Experience extracting data from multiple source systems and translating this data into meaningful analyses, reports and recommendations.
- Experience using SAS for reporting and data manipulation.
- Experience using VBS
- Experience in a BI environment.
- Data manipulation using Oracle/Teradata SQL querying tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Experience building/interpreting models or forecasts to make educated decisions.
What is expected of you?
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide on-going reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/reports
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems;
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Maintain/Enhance existing and new reporting initiatives and models required by the business;
- Create stored procedures, macros, and Base SAS code which are sufficiently flexible and robust so other teams within Client can leverage in their analysis efforts.
- Improve the process flows and streamline data feeds to optimize efficiencies across the organization;
- Meet with other departments and leaders to evaluate business needs and propose new reporting/analytical solutions;
- Improve the process flows and streamline data feeds to optimize efficiencies across the organization.
We believe we are the ones too, by:
- Providing a Multidisciplinary Team;
- Having a great work view to Lisbon’s horizon;
- Allowing you to bring your sneakers to work;
- Helping you reach happiness;
- Also having healthy snacks like fruits, but you can also sugar your life with cookies.
Oh… and by the way, we have:
- Several challenging complex projects;
- Stimulating teams and leaders;
- Worldclass Clients and Partners.