IT Support Analyst
Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 4 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
By showing clear and successful results in industries as wide as Telecommunications, Banking or Retail, our clients trust us to search and select the right person for their projects.
Thus, we are now selecting IT Support Analyst willing to accept new challenges!
Are you the one?
- Resolving queries from end users, including but not limited to, incorrect data issues and ensuring feeds into the system in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that root cause analysis has been found and solutions implemented to prevent repeat occurrence.
- Change management: plan, test and release new versions of the system.
- Writing documentation on procedures and problem solving guides
- 3-5 years of experience of proven IT support
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with ability to communicate clearly (written and orally)
- Ability to work in a fast paced growing environment with speed and accuracy while maintaining attention to detail
We believe we are the ones too, by:
- Several challenging complex projects;
- Stimulating teams and leaders;
- Worldclass Clients and Partners.