Cyber Security Program Project Manager
Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 4 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
By showing clear and successful results in industries as wide as Telecommunications, Banking or Retail, our clients trust us to search and select the right person for their projects.
Thus, we are now selecting a Cyber Security Program Project Manager willing to accept new challenges!
- Management of an IT Project as part of a wider Program
- Planning & Risk Analysis
- Delivery & Reporting
- Facilitating operational committee meetings and contribute to other cyber security committees
- Own Project Plan and delivery / milestones
- Weekly reporting to Program Manager and Sponsors
IT Security Activities:
- Risk Analysis
- Specify guidelines and supporting processes for integration, administration and maintenance
- Recommend improvements, corrections, remediation or requirements for associated projects.
- Create and maintain documentation for security related activities and metric reporting.
Required for the role:
- PM Certification (mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience in IT Security activities
- Knowledge of enterprise level networking technologies
- Working professional proficiency in spoken English is mandatory;
Oh… and by the way, we have:
- Several challenging complex projects;
- Stimulating teams and leaders;
- Worldclass Clients and Partners.