C# Software Developer
Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 4 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
Right now, we are looking for a C# Software Developer to research and develop products and services in several areas, but are not limited to: Web services/APIs, identity management and access control, image and video processing, biometrics, interaction with hardware components.
If you think you are the one, check the Requirements below.
- Solution Architect: Identify requirements and produce specifications, design scalable solutions, with deployment/operation agility and end-user experience in mind;
- Software Developer: Integrate solution development using git and CI, initial code testing towards integration into larger tests for the entire solution;
- Training and documentation: internal documentation for other departments that need to support the solution.
- Full stack knowledge is preferred: UI/UX, security, databases, transports, networks, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET platform: C# recent versions, Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, etc.;
- Team-player, organized and motivated to perform in a startup company environment;
- Proficiency in English.