Big Data Engineer
Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 4 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
We are now looking for a Big Data Engineer willing to accept new challenges in our Closer team.
Are you the one?
- Experience in integrating data into analytical platforms;
- Knowledge on ingestion technologies (Spark, Kafka, Flume) and storage (HDFS, HBase, Hive);
- Experience in data profiling, source-target mappings, ELT development, SQL optimization, testing and implementation;
- Expertise in SQL & other data manipulation languages essential (PIG, PYTON, JAVA, Spark);
- Experience with structured/unstructured data;
- Experience in Requirements Engineering, Solution Architecture, Design, Development and Deployment;
- Track record of implementing databases and data access middleware and high volume batch processing involving large data stores;
We believe we are the ones too, by:
- Providing a Multidisciplinary Team;
- Having a great work view to Lisbon’s horizon;
- Allowing you to bring your sneakers to work;
- Helping you reach happiness;
- Also having healthy snacks like fruits, but you can also sugar your life with cookies.
Oh… and by the way, we also have:
- Several challenging complex projects;
- Stimulating teams and leaders;
- Worldclass clients and colleagues.