SysAdmin - Release Management Team
A company thrives when it inspires every team member. At Closer, we are committed to spreading the power of working together.
We aim to create jobs that allow everyone a space to make a difference. Learn, create, impact. We believe on simply making our world enjoyable and satisfying for all. For this we are now hiring a Systems Admin to join our Release Management Team in Lisbon.
- 5 years experience
- Non productive environments migration between Datacentres
- Azure maintenance (Security, Recovery, Organisation)
- Services installation (Webservices in ISS) and troubleshooting
- Install and configure systems
- Operate and maintain IT distributed systems
- Debug multiplatform in several integrated technologies
- Create and implement backup, restore and disaster-recovery plans, security patches
- Interact with different teams as Operation and Engineering
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Love for communication
- Knowledge of Cloud environments (Azure would be great!)
- Knowledge of IP networks
- Knowledge of OS like Windows Server and Linux (CentOS and RedHat)
- Install and troubleshoot WebServers services
- Knowledge of HTML, .Net, Web-Services, WebApi, SOA, XML, REST, JSON, Powershell, bash, etc...
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good English level (written and spoken)
- Degree in Engineering (Computers or Electrotechnical or Telecommunications)