Senior Data Architect
Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 5 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
We are now looking for a Senior Data Architect willing to accept new challenges in our Closer team.
Are you the one?
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Strong understanding of how data should be defined and organized so that it can be efficiently processed and visualized;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in a corporate environment focusing on data initiatives/projects;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with relational database technologies;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with data models and designing entity relationship diagrams;
- Experience working with and understanding the differences between Data Warehouses, Operational Data Stores and Data Marts;
- Understanding of both real-time and batch processing paradigms;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Ability to take responsibility of projects & tasks and drive them to completion;
We believe we are the ones too, by:
- Providing a Multidisciplinary Team;
- Having a great work view to Lisbon’s horizon;
- Allowing you to bring your sneakers to work;
- Helping you reach happiness;
- Also having healthy snacks like fruits, but you can also sugar your life with cookies.
Oh… and by the way, we also have:
- Several challenging complex projects;
- Stimulating teams and leaders;
- Worldclass Clients and Partners.