Would you like to know what tomorrow brings?
Predicting the outcomes that did not happen yet make your plans more effective.
Our Data Scientists use Advanced Analytics techniques (like simulated annealing, machine learning, artificial neural networks and custom-made algorithms) to guarantee that you make the smarter decision for your most urging real-world challenges. We have developed advanced analytics strategies to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Where access to Big Data is available, the integration of Big Data Analytics platforms has been a successful approach to perform sophisticated descriptive and predictive analytics and derive competitive advantages.
But not all organisations are prepared to handle or provide Big Data! Through our expertise you are able to uncover valuable and new insights from your standard data sources like data warehouses, application logs, transactions or other systems.
What are your business challenges?
Some examples that we address:
- Default Risk - Should I approve this credit line?
- Personalization - Who is the best target for my campaign?
Customer usage and growth
- Personalization - Who is the best target for what campaign?
- Growth - Who of my clients will buy a car and when?
- Targeting - Whom do we approach with a differentiated offer?
Risk and profitability
- Risk Return Profitability - How to optimize our pricing model?
- Optimization - How can we optimize our scoring models further?
- Risk Mitigation - Puffer Fish portfolio optimization
- Who will leave us and when? What should I do to avoid it?
Stay up to date and keep yourself informed about advanced analytics trends, best practices and much more. We hope you find these scientific insights relevant for your business.